from $ 1700 / person
The program of the “Falconry tour in Azerbaijan” includes: Meeting and custom clearance at Baku Heydar Aliyev International Airport (GYD), Import / export permits for bringing falcons to Azerbaijan, All hunting permissions and licenses.
Welcome2Baku provides you amazing falconry tour in different regions of Azerbaijan with rich experience and knowledge and assures you enjoying and having unforgettable feelings during your travel.
Falconry tour in Azerbaijan remains popular among tourist who seek to revive an aspect of their history. Falconry is practiced with passion and joy as it remains an important aspect of the region’s cultural heritage. Falconry in the Azerbaijan has changed the least from its origins because it is practiced in an environment untouched by agriculture or urban development. Falconry enthusiasts usually head to desert places during weekends to witness the raptors hunt for prey, a chase that can last for days.
For anyone looking for an unforgettable experience seeing these magnificent birds up close and personal performing amazing aerial acrobatics. contact the team today.
Airport of arrival: Baku (GYD)
Duration of hunting: 5-10 days
Season: From August till Aprel.
Quantity of hunters: min.-2 Adult
Hunting places: “Gara Su” Hajigabul (120 km from Baku), Sabirabad, Imishli, Saatli – (180km from Baku)
COST OF HUNTING:
||5 day price
|10 day price
– Meeting and custom clearance at Baku Heydar Aliyev International Airport (GYD)
– Import / export permits for bringing falcons to Azerbaijan (100-150$ per falcon)
– All hunting permissions and licenses (IMPORTANT)
Price does not include:
– International flight to Baku city;
– Interpreter and professional guides (70$ per day)
– Hire of shotguns. (20-50$ per day)
– Visa opening in airport on arrival;
– Accommodation at villa in hunting place (from 100-200$ per day for group);
– Rent a car in Baku, Azerbaijan for hunting – from 80$ to 140$ per day per car (depends on car);
– Meals during hunting (however, price includes cook services);
– Hire of shotguns.
– Cost of cartridge 15$ for one box (25 cartridges in one box);
– Hotel 5* in Baku before and after the hunting (we can assist in hotel selection) and meals in Baku.