from $ 2200 / person
The program of the “Bird hunting in Azerbaijan” tour includes: Meeting and custom clearance at Baku Heydar Aliyev International Airport (GYD), Import / export permits for bringing falcons to Azerbaijan, All hunting permissions and licenses, Hire of shotguns.
Azerbaijan is one from richest countries by birds. Waterbirds are especially different (not more 144 species). One from most power migration ways (from Eastern Europe and Western Siberia to Middle East and East Africa) across Azerbaijan. Every year not lesser than 20 million only waterbirds occur here.
Welcome2Baku provides you amazing Bird hunting in Azerbaijan with rich experience and knowledge and assures you enjoying and having unforgettable feelings during your travel.
One of the popular hunting in Azerbaijan is the bird hunting. There are certain kinds of pheasants, blackcocks, wild ducks, geese and lot of kinds of other birds. Every hunter has such trophies. We will offer many great bird shooting in Azerbaijan.
You can hunt to 7 kinds of birds in Azerbaijan. Bird hunting in Azerbaijan is placed in 5 regions of Azerbaijan. The radius of hunting places in these regions is very extensive. That gives you a great opportunity to have an interesting hunting. The hunting lasts 5-10 days.
Our professional and experienced hunters will accompany you. Accommodation during the hunting will be provided in 4 – 5 star hotels in the hunting regions. You can highly appreciate the professionally prepared dishes by our cook. Our company guarantees interesting and fascinating hunting for the clients.
Enjoy the hunting with our “Bird hunting in Azerbaijan” tour.
BIRD HUNTING IN AZERBAIJAN TOUR PROGRAM
Airport of arrival: Baku (GYD)
Duration of hunting: 5-10 days
Season: From August till Aprel.
Quantity of hunters: min.-2 Adult
Hunting places: “Gara Su” Hajigabul (120 km from Baku), Kurdamir (120 km from Baku), Sabirabad, Imishli, Saatli – (180km from Baku)
– Meeting and custom clearance at Baku Heydar Aliyev International Airport (GYD)
– Interpreter and professional guides
– All hunting permissions and licenses (IMPORTANT)
– Hire of shotguns
Price does not include:
– International flight to Baku city;
– Visa opening in airport on arrival;
– Accommodation at villa in hunting place (from 115-215$ per day for group);
– Rent a car in Baku, Azerbaijan for hunting – from 80$ to 140$ per day per car (depends on car);
– Meals during hunting (however, price includes cook services);
– Hire of shotguns.
– Cost of cartridge 15$ for one box (25 cartridges in one box);
– Hotel 5* in Baku before and after the hunting (we can assist in hotel selection) and meals in Baku.